For anyone who lives in northern California and wish's to attened an inexpensive business college then Sacramento State is a school you should look at. It may not be ranked the best, but it is AACSB accredited which is a voluntary accreditation the school goes through every few years. This accreditation is recognized world wide as a basis for an excellent program in business/management. To quote from their site:
AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education.
AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula.
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.
So if a business degree is your calling and you don't have someone to pay $160,000 for your education then you should check out Sacramento State University.